10 - 11 - 12 January, 2020 | Part of Convention
Make the most out of your days in Kolkata and set off on some magical journeys around the city. Explore the famous Botanical Garden of Kolkata, enjoy lunch on cruise, dine at an authentic Bengali restaurant, and enjoy hi-tea at Raj Bhavan - the Governor’s House. Also, get the chance to visit the Mother House and Victoria Memorial, two of the most iconic attractions of Kolkata.
10 JAN, FRIDAY: VISIT TO BOTANICAL GARDEN + RIVER CRUISE WITH DINNER
At 02:30 PM, assemble together at the venue. Then drive to the jetty to board the cruise. Climb up the stairs to board the cruise ship. Enjoy the sailing through the Hooghly river at the winter afternoon. Get some Snacks and Drinks on board.
De-board at the jetty and get driven to Botanical Garden. Spread over an area of 273 acres, the garden was established in the year 1786 by British Colonel Alexander Kyd. The garden contains around 12,000 living perennial plants and thousands of other plants collected from across the globe. This garden is the largest botanic garden of Asia. The most famous attraction of the Botanical Garden is the 250-year-old ‘Great Banyan Tree’, also known as Ficus Bengalhensis.
After the tour, board the cruise and enjoy the evening sailing on the river. Enjoy a delicious dinner on board.
Later, in the evening, de-board in the jetty and you will be transferred back to the hotel.
11 JAN, SATURDAY : VISIT TO RAJ BHAWAN
Assemble together at your hotel lobby by 02:00 PM and drive to the Governor’s House
Visit Raj Bhawan, the official residence of the Governor of West Bengal, for a short tour of the gardens.
After the tour, you will be transferred to the venue for cultural evening and Gala Dinner.
Then return back to hotel by night.
12 JAN, SUNDAY : TOUR OF MOTHER HOUSE & VICTORIA MEMORIAL
Assemble together at your hotel lobby by 08:00 AM. Your today’s tour starts with a visit to BBD Bagh (Formerly known as Dalhousie Square), the Unearth Dalhousie Square's rich Colonial history of international commerce, administration and a space for socialization. The square houses many famous buildings built by British rulers for their administration, which later got converted to different offices. Enjoy the Heritage walk through the historic roads of the British era’s administrative block.
Come to the Mother Teresa’s House, the abode of Mother Teresa, the Nobel laureate who devoted her entire life in serving the needy and destitute and established Missionaries of Charity. Mother’s body is buried on the ground floor of this building and is visited by people from different corners of the globe. Also visit the nearby Nirmala Shishu Bhawan - the Orphanage/ Children’s Home.
Afterwards, drive to the Kolkata’s iconic monument Victoria Memorial. The imposing white marble dream inaugurated by the Prince of Wales in 1921. It is a huge white-marble structure and the most enduring of remains of the British Raj in India. Built by Lord Curzon in memory of the popular monarch, Queen Victoria. The lush green lawn of 64 acres of gardens adjacent to the monument offers a variety of trees, plants and flowers including roses.
Then drive to the venue for your evening program and prize distributing ceremony and Dinner.
Afterwards, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
***End of Tour***
- Assistance during pick-up from hotel
- Transportation in an Air-conditioned Large coaches as per itinerary.
- English Speaking Guides for sightseeing as per itinerary
- River cruise on Hooghly river as per the itinerary
- Snacks and Dinner on cruise.
- Glass of Wine, Soft drinks, juices on board
- E-Rickshaws for transferring to Botanical garden
- One time Heritage walk in BBD Bagh
- Entrance Fees as per the itinerary
- 01 Mineral Water Bottles per person per day in the coach
- All expenses related to the Vehicle i.e. Toll taxes, car Parking, Fuel charges etc.
- All currently Applicable Taxes.
- Any accommodation
- Any Meals except mentioned ones
- Any personal expenses, Drinks, Tips, Telephone calls etc.
- Any cost comes up due to illness, flight cancellations, road blockage, change in weather condition or any situation beyond our control etc.
- Any other services which are not mentioned above.